“Each time women gather in circles together, the world heals a little more.”
Postpartum Ayurvedic Nourishment Masterclass with Shelley Rahim
July 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Postpartum Ayurvedic Nourishment Masterclass
with Shelley Rahim, Founder of New Mother Caregiving, Founder of Sacred Birth Journey, RPYT, PAPC, and also an Ayurvedic Postpartum Chef and Caregiver
Learn how to support new moms with specific meal plans and recipes, as well as other nourishing Ayurvedic practices.
Would you like to be able to recommend specific, nourishing food practices for your moms and moms-to-be?
Join this Masterclass with Shelley Rahim, an Ayurvedic Postpartum Chef and Caregiver with over 15 years of experience nourishing postpartum mothers.
You will learn:
- why the first meal after birth is so importantt
- the 5 Principles for nourishing a postpartum mother
- the healing benefits of Turmeric Lactation Chai
Plus receive a complete meal plan and guide for feeding a postpartum mother immediately after birth!
Questions This Class Will Answer:
1. According to Ayurveda, what type of nourishment do moms need the first few weeks after birth and why?
2. How does Ayurvedic nourishment support lactation?
3. What are some Ayurvedic meal plans and recipes we can make for postpartum mothers to support healing and thriving?
Don’t miss this 30-minute class with Shelley Rahim including Q&A to so you can get the specific info you need.
Shelley Rahim, RPYT, PAPC, is an Ayurvedic Postpartum Chef and Caregiver and has been cooking “Ayurvedic” style cuisine for over 30 years, as taught to her by her South Asian mother-in-law. Shelley’s advanced level training with the Center for Sacred Window Studies as an Ayurvedic Postpartum Caregiver was the perfect complement to the cooking skills that were passed on to her by her beloved Pakistani mother-in-law.
This Masterclass is FREE for members of the Ma Yoga Collective:
The Ma Yoga Collective is a group of yoga teachers, birth practitioners and anyone who has a purpose-driven career path that includes supporting moms and moms-to-be.
You may register for just this Masterclass, and cancel right after. You’ll be able to attend the Masterclass, see the video after if you can’t make it live, and also have access to all previous masterclasses plus all member benefits an entire month:
- A monthly Masterclass with an expert
- A monthly business coaching session with “Warm Seat” support for right where you are
- Ma Yoga Living membership resources including Ma Yoga Anytime video practices, weekly Ma Yoga Foundations classes with Jessica, self-paced programs for back pain relief (Happy Back in 5) and design-your-own-meditation (Ma Meditation), downloadable pregnancy & postpartum guides and ongoing support
Already a member? You can upgrade by logging in to the Ma Yoga Living Room and going up to Account – Change Membership