What To Expect From Ma Yoga® Prenatal Yoga
As a new prenatal teacher in 2001, I came into my yoga room thinking about how wonderful and blissful everyone must be to be carrying this new life in their beautiful round bellies.
It took me about 30 minutes to figure out just how clueless I was.
As I learned seven years later when I got to experience it for myself (I’m sitting in the dark tank about 4 months pregnant), when we’re pregnant we have a whole array of new possible problems to worry about – plus in the back of our minds we know that eventually we’re going to have to figure out how to get this baby out!
I created Ma Yoga® to help women not only enjoy this time, but also use this transition as an opportunity to learn to access our innate feminine power, wisdom, and nurturing energy.
What many pregnant women don’t realize is that you will use what you learn in prenatal yoga throughout the time of being a mother – which is for the rest of your life!
Ma Yoga® Prenatal Yoga classes will help you:
- prepare for labor and motherhood
- learn how to relieve your own aches and pains
- access your calm, powerful, wise center
- connect to your baby with your breath
- become part of a community of birth and mom practitioners
- and make friends with other moms-to-be!
Ma Yoga is a community of Prenatal Yoga teachers who offer friendly, strengthening, therapeutic classes in over 10 locations throughout Los Angeles, South Bay, and Orange County.
We try to make it super easy for you to get info and book and buy your classes online.
I hope being part of Ma Yoga helps you use this time to step into your greatest potential as a “Ma” – an embodiment of divine nurturing energy – for yourself and your baby.
Now get thee to Prenatal Yoga class, mama!
with love and blessings,
Latest posts by Jessica Jennings (see all)
- What is Ma Yoga Prenatal Yoga? - May 2, 2016
- Free MAyurveda Call - April 21, 2016
- How to get healthy food into our bodies without living in the kitchen! - January 23, 2016